Educational tips for diabetics
1. Have regular physical activity and regular regular exercise, such as walking or cycling.
2. Try to use whole-grain bread, such as Sangaku or Barley Bread.
3. Avoid using starchy foods like macaroni, biscuit potatoes.
4. day-old raw or cooked cheese, vitamin, minerals and fiber, low-fat yogurt, lemon juice.
5. As far as possible, avoid eating canned food, dried fruits and very sweet fruits such as dates grape melon and high sugar content.
6. Never take cigarettes or alcohol.
7. Avoid arbitrary use of diabetic drugs or change in dosage or discontinue their arbitrary use and always control your blood glucose.
8. Perform frequent eye examinations and conduct urinalysis at least once a year.
9. Keep your feet steady in terms of the incidence of diabetic foot. Your dear person can control your blood sugar from developing cardiovascular disease, atopic dermatitis, kidney and diabetic foot.
10-Always carry a card or bracelet that shows your illness to help you in the most extreme cases. 11. Notice the signs of a decrease or increase in blood glucose:
A) Blood glucose symptoms: A feeling of hunger and general weakness, heart palpitations, excessive sweating, numbness of the organs, if you have these symptoms, use 3 cubes of sugar or a little juice and after the symptoms of a snack.
B) Signs of increased blood glucose: severe thirst, excessive urine, blurred vision, dryness and flushing of the face. If these symptoms occur, see your doctor.
12. If you take insulin, tell your doctor immediately if symptoms occur, such as anorexia, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, deep breath and deep breath, and the sensation of the smell of fruit in breathing and changing the mood of rial to prevent blood glucose increase.
13. To avoid blood sugar, you should eat a small meal.